A Chiller Warehouse measuring 30,000 m2 required rejuvenation, whilst keeping the business running effectively and keeping disruption to a minimum. The goal was to maximise operational efficiency, improve working environment and reduce environmental impact.
- Improved Lighting configuration, utilising a lighting design to suit the new 12 x aisle layout
- Install emergency lighting design to achieve escape lighting as per BS 5266
- Mains room in middle of warehouse requires decommissioning whilst ensuring essential
supplies are powered, ensuring full operation of warehouse
- New distribution board to be installed on main wall of warehouse and supply re-routed to suit
- Refrigeration panel to be relocated to allow for warehouse reconfiguration
- 5 x coolers and 2 x compressor systems rewired to suit new layout on site
- Project management and client awareness throughout entire project and smooth running of the project paramount throughout
We successfully completed the project on time and to budget. The re-configuration achieved a more efficient and better quality working environment, whilst also delivering significant energy savings.
It is now part of a larger project to deliver these benefits throughout the site.
About the client
Oakland International is a Family owned business, specialising in multi temperature supply chain management. They provide logistics and value added services including contract packaging, tempering and distress load management.