Scheduled maintenance to fix issues before they cause a problem.
We carry out proactive maintenance schedules, some of our Industrial clients prefer to have a weekly or fortnightly preventative maintenance program. An Engineer will carry out lighting checks, emergency lighting checks, and using a thermal imaging camera, will identify any areas for concern.
Industrial Electrical Services
- ‘Out of Hours’ emergency call out
- Thermal Imaging schedules and reports
- Periodic inspection and testing
- Emergency lighting schedules
- High and low bay lighting installs and repair
- Single phase and three phase (415V) installations
- Automatic door (roller shutter) door systems
- Compressor installs and maintenance
- Design and implementation on new build projects
- Lighting schematic plans to achieve desired LUX levels per build
- Energy saving solutions
- Risk assessments and method statements are provided as standard