We are passionate about achieving a prime position within the electrical business sector. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship with our staff displaying professionalism and pro activity at all times. We strive to be ensure that our staff are fully aware and capable of implementing the majority of new technologies in the electrical market place.
As a company Starkey electrical ltd are committed to health and safety practices at work.
Risk assessments and method statements are produced as standard per job , we are IPAF qualified and a number of staff are also first aid trained.
We have been to date involved in a wide range of electrical sectors. Some of which are listed below :
Lighting Design and Installation;
- Our preference here is to utilize energy efficient options and Starkey Electrical ltd will always endeavor to source the most cost effective options
- We will also look into the most appropriate lighting level for your offices, shop, warehouse or property
- We always use the most energy efficient and cost effective product
General Domestic works including;
- Partial and full re-wires to properties
- Installation of new circuits and alteration works i.e. security alarm systems, heating systems
- Energy reduction will always be our aim
- External power supplies including garages,shed,summer houses
- EICR ( Electrical Inspection Condition Reports ) – properties requiring change of tenancy reports, sale of properties , new installs and for piece of mind purposes
Renewable Technologies and Environment Saving Products ;
- Starkey electrical can cater for all your needs an in an ever tougher economy homes and businesses are looking for ways to save money, with Starkey electrical there are a number of ways in which we can help you achieve this
- Starkey electrical ltd have been involved within the led market for approximately 5 yrs now and only deal with led companies with accreditation and improved warranties
- We are proven in our market place and in 2011 installed one of the first led cold rooms within the UK at Oakland international ltd in Beoley, West Midlands
- LED lighting within cold rooms is hugely beneficial due to LED productivity below 0 degrees C being able to achieve a better clarity of light
- LED lighting can also work for you office, warehouse, home and garden; in which we can achieve noticeable light clarity and energy saving
Solar Photo voltaic installations (solar panels)
- Starkey Electrical can cater for any solar installation and are fully trained and NICEIC qualified to do this so you can expect our usual high standard of workmanship
- Solar energy is a great way to generate electricity freely using the suns rays
- Any electricity energy generated that goes unused is not wasted it goes back into the grid and you can receive money back for this
Starkey electrical carry out new installs within the agricultural sector ranging from;
- New feeder and drinker systems
- Improved lighting
- Complete rewire solutions
- Inspection and testing
- We work with a number of poultry farms to ensure that building adhere to the electrical regulations 7671. Electrical condition reports will be carried out to ensure that any indifference to regulatory needs will be reported and solutions will be achieved align with cost effectiveness
Communication and Networking Including;
- Power supplies
- Basic telephone CCTV
- Switch over projects which include both manual and automatic options
- Starkey Electrical ltd can source and supply generators suitable for all company requirements
- where loss of power to site is of critical importance
- where an efficient job is needed
- we will work out of hours when it suits the client
Cold room and Refrigeration
- Starkey electrical ltd have installed a number of cold rooms within the UK.
- We can source all complete chilled systems within any cold room .
- All calculations will be carried out in order to locate a system suitable for your company needs.
- Starkey electrical ltd have carried out a large variation of cold room applications ranging from small chiller environments to large cold rooms (largest to date is 35m x 25 m x 11m roof line) and we are also due to carry out a 900 sq m deep chill building commencing August 2013.
Starkey electrical ltd always ensure that the clients requirements are met and adhered to at all times