Starkey Electrical installed a 20kW Solar System on top of cabins at Oakland International’s Redditch site. Helping to reduce their carbon footprint by installing a sustainable clean source of energy.
- Commissioned made-to-measure Steel Frames to sit on top of each cabin
- Frames to be constructed at ground level and lifted on to each cabin
- Railing and mounts attached to the frame to house panels
- Inverters per cabin
- Export meter viewable through specialist software
- Solar array of 26 390W Panels per cabin
We successfully completed the project on time and to budget. The power generated by the solar panels is enough to supply all the electricity required for the cabins.
About the client
Oakland International is a Family owned business, specialising in multi temperature supply chain management. They provide logistics and value added services including contract packaging, tempering and distress load management.