Starkey Electrical carried out all of the electrical works on a high-end new build in Lapworth, from first fix through to the final touches.
This stunning three storey house, containing five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a self-contained annexe, drawing room, music room, two kitchens, family room, cinema room, steam room, studio, gym, wine cellar, and triple garage, is fully automated utilising ABB-Free@Home. Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and lighting are all automated, and can be controlled via display panels around the home, and via a smartphone app.
Stuart Starkey worked with the company that organised the build, and designed the plans for the power, lighting, and automation. In the initial stages of the project, Stuart carried out a complete bespoke design specification in-line with both aesthetics and energy management for the property.
- Full Bespoke Automation System to Entire Property Utilising ABB-Free@Home
- Security Alarm
- Full NEST Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detection throughout – app compatible
- Network and Data
- Electric Gate
- Full Cinema Room
- Sonos Sound System
- LED Spotlights, Strips, and Panels
- Statement Light Fittings
- Heated and Illuminated LED Mirrors
- Energy Efficient Heated Towel Rails
- Electric Ovens and Hobs
- Full Testing, Building Notification, and Certification