The Health and Safety of all staff and visitors to Oakland International is of the highest priority, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas. This project involved the installation of an addressable fire alarm system to the warehouse and offices on site.
- Fire risk assessment carried out in line with BS5839 Part 1
- Drawings in line with design requirements for premises
- 4 Loop fully addressable system to warehouse and offices to site
- Zoning designed by Starkey Electrical Ltd
- Install devices per loop as per design / layout specification
- Incorporated existing cold store conventional panel and aspiration system in main chiller
- Main panel all configured and labelled accordingly
- Commission of system carried out by our Fire Alarm partner company
The time frame was brought forward, due to issues with existing system. Starkey Electrical completed the install and commissioned all ahead of schedule.