Having carried out regular proactive and reactive maintenance, including special projects over the years for Oakland International, we were delighted to be asked to assist with their new substation installation and 900 m2 cold store.
- Strip out existing transformer within main substation on site
- Install 1 MW transformer
- LV Panel to be installed and 300 mm SWA cable to new cold store (900 sq. m)
- Energy efficient LED lighting to be designed and installed throughout. To achieve a minimum output of 400 Lux at 1 metre throughout.
- 2 x 525 KVA backup generators complete with full site automation to be installed with
changeover panels to suit
- Refrigeration implementation of 900 sq. m cold room to be carried out
- Install main panel, compressor, condenser fans and cooling fans to main room
- Interlink all cables and test
- Installation to be commissioned upon completion
- Project management and client awareness throughout entire project and smooth running of the project paramount throughout
- Act as primary contact with Western Power throughout project
We successfully completed the project on time and to budget in preparation for their continued expansion and business development.
About the client
Oakland International is a Family owned business, specialising in multi temperature supply chain management. They provide logistics and value added services including contract packaging, tempering and distress load management.